Saturday, August 15, 2009

I just finished the cutest project ever! I'll post a pic next time...it is a little baby cocoon. *aww*

So I had an epiphany last night...some people are just stupid. There is no helping them. You just have to love them and accept thieir limited ability to understand complex subjects. I think these people masquarade as self centered or selfish people most of the time, but that is a mis-diagnosis. They're just a little on the dumb side. I'm not really a repeater. If someone doesn't understand the first time, explain in another way, but after that they're on their own. Basic learning principles, right? I think I'm still a little grumpy. haha...

3 comments:

paperpocket said...

Baby cocoon?! If only I had a little one to knit for.
xoxo

Rose said...

Have you seen 17 again? It was super funny. I'm being serious. :) What you said reminded me of Zach Efron's speech to a bully. I copied and pasted the 2nd half for you. :)

Mike O' Donnell: See according to leading psychiatrists Stan is a bully for one of three reasons...
Mike O' Donnell: One... underneath all that male bravado there's a insecure little girl just banging on the closet door trying to get out. Two... like a caveman Stan's brain is... underdeveloped, therefore Stan is unable to use self control so he has to act aggressively.
Mike O' Donnell: Three... Stan has a small wiener. Don't hurt yourself big boy.

Julie said...

Rose...that is hilarious! I'll have to see that movie now!!