Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gearing Up....

So, I mentioned that I'm getting ready for a Craft Show... I've also had a few people asking me for custom orders, so I've decided that I need business cards. Above is the design I ordered. I feel so accomplished! I think the next step will be working on getting an LLC so I can buy tax free. I never thought about this until I realized that a lot of craft shows require you to charge tax on what you sell. So, for this show I'll be taxed on what I bought, as well as what people buy from me. Do any of you have any experience in starting an LLC (limited liablility company). I remember the legal stuff from all of my business management and contract law classes in college, but we never went over what a person would do to start one.

I would appreciate any insight that can be offered on small business ownership. I'm not talking storefront at this point, just the "i-do-this-from-home-in-my-spare-time" business.

Until next time....






No comments: