Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally!


I've been wanting to do a headband for a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time now. I finally got around to it last night. This is what I came up with. I started witha  pattern, but had to make some major adjustments for the yarn I used. It ended up being little girl sized. I think it will look best on blonde hair, so I asked my boss to give it to his cutie daughter. She's the only blonde I know! She is one of those fashion forward little ladies, so I hope it isn't too old fashioned for her. This was so fun to make that I'm going to offer several different sizes at the craft show this year :)


I also have to share this little ditty with you all....It is a Rose-style sign. She told me how to make it over a year ago and I just never did. It was supposed to be for a girlfriend's second child (and she is now expecting number three!). So, I was a little behind on this one. When we moved, I lost track of all of the supplies I had purchased for it, I just found them the other night and decided to make the sign. It turned out really cute and was just as easy as Rose said it would be. I think she would like it. Luckily, the friend who it is intended for likes it and still wants it...whew!

Happy Friday!

No comments: