Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's almost Halloween!!!

So it is almost Halloween....It is like the beginnng of my favorite time of year. I made some dishcloths for my old boss, whom I consider a mentor. Her birthday is on halloween. She has everything you could ever think of to decorate for halloween (she has her own holiday...I would do the same thing!). I decided to make her halloween dishcloths. They can double as trivets since they're cotton...I really hope she likes them!
They are so fun...a bat and a skull! I found the patterns on Ravelry.com. I love that site!



On another note, I was doing some serious cleaning in our Master BR and Bath area and I found my Caboodle!!!! Did anyone ever have one of these? I had to have it when my mom bought it for me so long ago. I'm sure she spent like $25 on it....rediculous! Thanks Mom. Anyway, my make up was just haphazardly strewn about my dressing vanity, so I'm using the caboodle again. Mine is like this one, but mine
is clear with glitter in the plastic....I know....you're sooo jealous. Just kidding. Its amazing what you find when you clean :)

No comments: