Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rainy...Fall...Day


Its raining; its pouring. The old man is snoring. He went to bed bumped his head and didn't wake up in the morning.
Wow...we sang that song when we were kids. How morbid!
Today is another in a string of dark rainy days in Oklahoma. It seems unusually rainy for this time of the year, but according to the weather man it is not.
In my knitting world...
I'm working on the never ending scarf right now and I anticipate finising tonight. I was excited to hear this week that I have a closet crafty friend! She loves doing crafts and her family actually makes crafts everytime they get together for a holiday. What a great tradition! She and her mom seem interested in knitting, so I'm really looking forward to being able to teach someone and possibly have a new knitting buddy!
Well, my super cool boss just came and said that we can cut out early today. He doesn't have to tell me twice!!
I hope everyone has a great evening!!!

No comments: