Thursday, November 12, 2009

CMAs

So last night was the CMAs. It was a great show...I really enjoyed it. A short recap is in order...
Kellie Pickler has brown hair now, Taylor Swift won just about everything and was super giddy the entire time, I LOVED the green dress that Carrie Underwood was wearing, Miranda Lambert rocked the house, Brad Paisley is still a hottie and it was cool to see Dave Matthews participate with Kenny Chesney. Here are a few pictures...




I love the boots that Miranda Lambert wore when she performed.....I might just need to get some for myself. A cool note about Miranda Lambert...she is dating Mr. Blake Shelton and they live on a farm in Oklahoma...I don't know what it is, but knowing that an artist lives in your state just makes them a little bit better! Needless to say, I super pumped about going to the Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert concert on Jan 8th in OKC with my friends :)

On the knitting front....
I'm on my way to more dishcloths...I'm really excited about the craft show on Saturday...For those of you who live in the OKC area, it is at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Edmond. On 15th Street (164th for you OKC people) on the South side of the road between Santa Fe and Western. Come buy handmade Christmas gifts!!

No comments: