Monday, November 16, 2009

CRAFT SHOW!!

This post comes with a TON of pictures from the craft show that I've been blabbing about. It was a great experience and it was pretty fun. My friend Adrianne sold jewelry on half of our table and I did my knitted stuff. Our location wasn't as great as we had hoped for and I think it really affected our sales. Lesson learned...next year we ask to be near the entrance. I was very please with how the booth ended up looking, I've been shopping here and there to get props that will make everything come together and it turned out just like the picture in my head! Success!! I hope you enjoy the pics...let me know what you think!









Now I'm working to complete 3 Baby Cocoons! One was ordered at the show from a sweet lady, who I'm glad to have met. And the other order is two cocoons for my friend Neely who is an amazing and talented photographer. I'm excited to see pictures of little ones in my cocoons!

Until next time...

No comments: