Thursday, November 5, 2009

What a BEAUTIFUL Day!


It is a beautiful warm fall day here in Edmond, Oklahoma. I just returned from my lunch break and I really just want to go home now and enjoy the beautiful weather! The temerature gage on my dash said that it was 77 degrees! There is not a cloud in the sky...just wonderful!

On the knitting front: I have been working on my first ever knitting order, so I don't have any new pictures of my work. I showed a co-worker the skully dishcloth and they liked them and ordered 4! It is very exciting. :)  I should finish up tonight and begin working on craft show stuff again....I plan to make dishcloths all week. Hopefully I'll sell out of everything I've made so far. My fingers are crossed. The show is in 9 days...Saturday, November 14th from 9am-4pm at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Edmond (between Santa Fe and Western on 15th Street).

No comments: