Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Super Cool Gadget


They're called Spaghetti Scrubbers... you can find them on UncommonGoods.com. They are made in Japan from peach pits and corn husks. They won't rust, mold or mildew. Pretty cool...the best part is that they're only $10. It seems like a great alternative to steel wool....





On the knitting front...the craft show I'm doing is on Saturday...it is coming quickly. I'm knitting just as fast as I can to get more little dishcloths finished. I did two last night...they are small (9.5 in x 5.5in) garter stitch with a little rib stitch border. I think I'm going to call them kitchen scrubbers. I decided to do the "half" size because normally I fold my dishcloths in half and then use them that way...well, now you don't have to fold it in half. :) I guess I'll find out on Saturday if anyone but me likes them!

Until next time...

No comments: